No results were found for the filter!
PCD blanks and segments
In standard and special versions, sandwich PCD as half blanks as well as wear part PCD. Laser-cut segments.
PcBN blanks and segments
Solid PcBN blanks and standard PcBN blanks ATN types. Laser-cut segments.
CVD blanks and segments
We provide a thick film diamond as blanks and segments in tightest tolerances.
Carbide inserts for PCD and PcBN tipping
Positive and negative unground ISO inserts, positive and negative precision ground ISO inserts.
Carbide saw tips for metal cutting
Carbide saw tips for cutting steel, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, in various versions, standard and customized, also for PCD tipping.
Carbide rods, flat and square bars
Carbide rods as sintered, ground in inch and mm, without as well as with 1 and 2 coolant holes, aso with helix, flat and square bars.
Carbide milling cutter blanks
In various lenghts with one central coolant hole, with 2-5 radial coolant exits, in h6
Preforms - preformed rods
Individual designed in different grades with different diameters, with or without coolant holes
Tools cut better with TIGRA
Due to substantial investments in our production and a close partnership TIGRA has also expanded an own product line for metal working for some years. From stock TIGRA can offer an extensive program of semi-finished products to tool manufacturers using tungsten carbide and ultra-hard PCD and PcBN as cutting materials in individual applications.
- TIGRA offers a wide range of PCD, PcBN, CVD and carbide inserts for working of aluminium, steel and composites.
- 9 application-specific PCD grades can be ordered as blanks or cut-to-size segments. TIGRA's PcBN products are also available as blanks and segments which, depending on the application, are offered in 3 solid and 6 standard PcBN grades for machining hardened steel to GGG.
- A fast cutting service for PCD and PcBN segments, laser cut or wire eroded, ensures faster, cost-effective supply.
- TIGRA's carbide rods are available in 4 carbide grades, ground and as sintered, cut to length as required by the customer. The tungsten carbide rods can be ordered as flat and rectangular rods in various dimensions.
- The tungsten carbide rods can also be ordered as flat and square bars in various dimensions.
- In addition to the carbide rods, TIGRA produces standard milling cutter blanks with various cooling channel bores and preformed, near to finished contour, which can be ordered individually according to customer drawings from batch size 1 to large series!
- Carbide blanks for positive and negative inserts as semi-finished products or for tipping with PCD, PcBN or CVD are also available. You will also find the most varied dimensions and shapes of ISO plates in the current catalogue.
- Our carbide saw tips for circular saws are available in mm and inch dimensions in 4 types. All saw tips are produced in Oberndorf am Lech and and are subject to a unique 100% quality control – saw tip for saw tip!